Wednesday 30 March 2011

Thoughts on my Project



To conclude I choose to do Remix Culture for my intervention because its something thats fasinated me since starting University as I have mentioned. I've always been into remixing music and attempting to produce my own. Always been a Hobby I would like to develop and this course as allowed me to look at different aspects of remix culture. For example Machinima and Video Remix's, I have really enjoyed this module of work at uni and is something im definately going to follow up. As I've said i want to create more remixs of videos from old archive films. Its something that you dont see as much as modern day equivalent remixs.

Im glad i choose to do remix culture for my intervention. It has really inspired me for what I can do for future piece of work. Allowing me to add personal touchs of my own to old classics, Distorting them yet retaining there essence.






No comments:

Post a Comment